Your business's data is a company’s most valuable asset. Colocation is not an external facility storing information, but now seen as a key business parameter. Outsourcing and securely storing your data off company premises provides more security, cost savings on cooling/power, re-allocating IT resources and overall maintenance. The truth is, the more data & applications people use, the more demand there will be on securing your data. This is where colocation comes in.
- MWFN’s fiber network has connectivity to all major data centers located in southeastern Wisconsin and accessibility to many others throughout the Midwest.
- Protecting your data in a multi-layered secured facility
- Effective disaster recovery solution for your business's data
- Predictable costs of space and energy consumption
- Use of MWFN experts as an extension of your IT Staff
- Easy scalability without the concern of space constraints
- Cost Savings including risk avoidance of building and maintaining your own in-house data center